China's first glass-bottomed suspension bridge is giving terrified tourists a heart-stopping day out. The 980 foot-long crossing in China's Hunan Province dangles visitors nearly 600 feet above a valley floor.
The Associated Press is the essential global news network, delivering fast, unbiased news from every corner of the world to all media platforms and formats.
AP’s commitment to independent, comprehensive journalism has deep roots. Founded in 1846, AP has covered all the major news events of the past 165 years, providing high-quality, informed reporting of everything from wars and elections to championship games and royal weddings. AP is the largest and most trusted source of independent news and information.
Recommended Travel Companies from China
Travel News from China
- Customised travel: the next big thing for Chinese tourists?
- China launch first train service to travels all Britain
- Disruptive technologies bring turbulence for traditional air
- China Eastern connects Hangzhou-Kolkata
Recommended Hotels in China
Photo Clips from China
- Forbidden City, Beijing, China
- The Stone Forest, China
- Beijing Botanical Garden
- Small Lama Temple Beijing