- United Arab Emirates
When the weekends get to warm in Dubai, head to Al Sila on the Saudi border and enjoy the cooler weather.
Sila (Arabic: السلع) is a city in the Western Region of Abu Dhabi Emirate, United Arab Emirates, 350 kilometers west of Abu Dhabi and 450 kilometers of Dubai, mainly consisting of Emirati town houses. The city has been undergoing construction over the past years. A new hospital, a school, a police station and shops etc. have been built.
The area of Sila stretches west to the border with Saudi Arabia and encompasses the border town of Ghuwaifat and measures 408 km². The census of 2005 recorded a population of 7,900 in Sila. There are archaeological remains over 7,000 years old at Sila.
Related Tags: latest news in travel and tourism, hotel news middle east magazine, ttn middle east, global travel news, africa tourism news, hospitality and tourism news articles, dubai tourism news, travtalk middle east , Travel Talk , travel news United Arab Emira
Recommended Travel Companies from United Arab Emirates
- Emiratesvisaonline - Duba
- DESERT CAR RENTAL L.L.C
- Tajawal - Travel Booking
- Rahhala Explorers FZ- LLC
Travel News from United Arab Emirates
- Why Dubai has become number 1 Travel Destination in the worl
- UAE to give visa-on-arrival for Indians of UK and US Visa Ho
- Dubai restaurants banned flowers or petals for use in food a
- Middle East 'perfect fit' for Airbnb's new luxury tier : Had