- Mr.Sarab Jit Singh
- 917 Hits
Restaurants will no longer allowed to serve flowers or rose petals with food or beverages, according to a circular from Dubai Municipality.
According to Arabic daily newspaper Emarat Al Youm, the circular stated that is now forbidden to use flowers, roses or petals as decorative ornaments or ingredients within meals.
The circular noted that the ban was based on a recent decision from the National Committee for Food Safety which prohibits the use of flowers and roses to ensure the quality of meals.
The circular requested that local establishments immediately comply with the new rules.
According to a report from the Journal of Experimental Agriculture International, restaurants should ensure that even edible flowers do not contain pesticides and that customers should be aware of potential allergic reactions.
- Why Dubai has become number 1
- UAE to give visa-on-arrival fo
- Dubai restaurants banned flowe
- Middle East 'perfect fit' for
Recommended Travel Agency
- Emiratesvisaonline - Dubai
- Royal Beach Hotel & Resort
- Bin Majid Beach Hotel Ras Al K
- DESERT CAR RENTAL L.L.C
Recommended Travel Offers
- exclusive savings on flights
- Get Up To 50% Off Dubai Tour
- 10% off on Bed & Breakfast rat
- Avail EasyEMI Option on HDFC B
Recommended Travel Packages
- ABU DHABI HOLIDAY PACKAGE
- Big Bus Abu Dhabi Hop-On Hop-O
- Simply Dubai 4N/5D - Diwali,Ch
- Luxury beach resort in the UAE