- United Arab Emirates
Umm Al-Quwain Fort once guarded the entrance to the old town by overseeing both the sea and the creek. The facade, with its two rounded towers, has been well restored. The fort now houses the town's small museum. Inside, the exhibits focus mainly on local archaeological sites, including finds from the Al-Dur archaeological site.
There are also ethnographic exhibits introducing local life and traditional Emirati customs, artistry, and craftwork including jewelry, textiles, metalwork, and a display of weaponry dating back more than 200 years.
Recommended Travel Companies from United Arab Emirates
- Emiratesvisaonline - Duba
- DESERT CAR RENTAL L.L.C
- Tajawal - Travel Booking
- Rahhala Explorers FZ- LLC
Travel News from United Arab Emirates
- Why Dubai has become number 1 Travel Destination in the worl
- UAE to give visa-on-arrival for Indians of UK and US Visa Ho
- Dubai restaurants banned flowers or petals for use in food a
- Middle East 'perfect fit' for Airbnb's new luxury tier : Had