Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. It's also a jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains, home to 4,000m-high Rohtang Pass.
Recommended Travel Companies from India
Travel News from India
- Destinations to Spend Your Summer Holidays - Best Travel Age
- 8 Places to Visit in Kerala During Monsoon
- How Much Does A Trip To Kerala Cost You?
- The Best Places to Visit to Kerala in August - Kerala Tour
Recommended Hotels in India
- Hotel Park Residency, Kak
- Dolmaar Resort in Nainita
- Hotel Green Ambition - Sr
- Syna Hotels & resorts - K