Rajasthan, known formerly by the name Rajputana or the land of the kings, is the largest state in the republic of India. It covers an area of 342,239 sq kilometers which is 10.4% of India.
7. Sawai Madhopur
9. Mount Abu
Recommended Travel Companies from India
Travel News from India
- Destinations to Spend Your Summer Holidays - Best Travel Age
- 8 Places to Visit in Kerala During Monsoon
- How Much Does A Trip To Kerala Cost You?
- The Best Places to Visit to Kerala in August - Kerala Tour
Recommended Hotels in India
- Hotel Park Residency, Kak
- Dolmaar Resort in Nainita
- Hotel Green Ambition - Sr
- Syna Hotels & resorts - K