Nepal is bordered by China to the north and India to the south, east, and west.
Nepal has a diverse ancient cultural heritage. The name Nepal is first recorded in texts from the Vedic Age, the era that founded Hinduism, the country's predominant religion. Nepal was the world's last Hindu monarchy. Siddharta Gautama, the founder of Buddhism, was born in Lumbini in southern Nepal.
Recommended Travel Companies from Nepal
- Index Adventure Pvt. Ltd
- Planner Adventure Holiday
- Holidays to Nepal Pvt. Lt
- Ojha holidays Tours & Tre
Travel News from Nepal
- Highest Trekking Peaks for Beginner: Mera Peak Climbing
- MakeMyTrip want to leverage Flipkart's platform to drive t
- Bangladeshi tourist so love Nepal :Dhaka Travel Mart 2018 s
- Celebrity Cruises has announced a new business structure in