If you want to know what the Top 10 Things to Do in Costa Rica are, this video provides that list. Costa Rica comprises of a lush rainforest, a cloud forest, wildlife reserves, thermal hot springs and beautiful tropical beaches.
10. Ecotourism: Costa Rica is considered one of the most bio-diverse regions in the world. The country is divided into 20 natural parks, 8 biological reserves, and a series of protected areas that captivate ecotourism lovers.
9. Pristine Beaches: Costa Rica has nearly 300 different beaches along its stunning Pacific and Caribbean coastlines They include fluffy white sand beaches as we great for swimming and surfing.
8. Ziplining: Flying through the rainforest on a zipline cable is an exhilarating way to experience the region.
7. Arenal Volcano: Arenal, one of the world's most active volcanoes, stands more than 5,000 feet high. It sat dormant for hundreds of years, but woke from its slumber in 1968, spewing hot lava in frequent eruptions until 2010.
6. Cloud Forrest in Monteverde: A visit to the Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve offers a reptile exhibit, a Butterfly Garden and Hummingbird Garden. Also, don’t miss a walk along the Hanging Bridges!
5. Rainforest Chocolate Tour: This tour in La Fortuna may be the sweetest experience in Costa Rica. Discover the ancient secrets of chocolate: from its discovery and use, in tropical America, to the processing of the product we know and love today.
4. Horseback Riding: Horseback riding through the rainforest is a great way to see the region.
3. Swim in Waterfalls. La Fortuna, among other places, provide awesome waterfalls to swim in.
2. Monkeys in Manuel Antonio National Park are an experience not to be missed.
1. Thermal Hot Springs at Tabacon: The hot springs at Tabacon Grand Spa Thermal Resort provides the perfect combination of hot springs volume, temperature and mineral content (low sulfur content to prevent strong odors).
Bonus: Tabacon Hot Springs Water Slide: Everybody has got to experience the thermal hot springs waterslide, located in the main Tabacon resort pool, which also includes a swim-up bar.