The Warangal fort may not be that popular today for its importance in the history, the place is still a hotspot to witness the ancient Indian architecture intact in the ruins. The pillars and their inscriptions draw thousands of visitors every year to this place.
Related Tags: Warangal fort, Thousand Piller Art, Tourist places in Telangana, Indian architecture, Warangal fort for tourism
Recommended Travel Companies from India
Travel News from India
- Rajasthan Tour Packages
- Destinations to Spend Your Summer Holidays - Best Travel Age
- 8 Places to Visit in Kerala During Monsoon
- How Much Does A Trip To Kerala Cost You?
Recommended Hotels in India
- Hotel Park Residency, Kak
- Dolmaar Resort in Nainita
- Hotel Green Ambition - Sr
- Syna Hotels & resorts - K