The 160-year-old bridge, thought to be the worlds oldest and longest teak bridge, spans 1.2 kilometers across Taungthaman Lake in Amarapura.
Related Tags: U Bein Bridge in Myanmar, Taungthaman Lake in Amarapura, famous U Bein Bridge, U Bein Bridge, Mandalay tourisms, King Bodawpaya
Recommended Travel Companies from Myanmar
- Myanmar Land DMC Co., Ltd
- Grand Lotus Travel and To
- Ayuda Myanmar Travel Tour
- Tour Mandalay Co. Ltd.
Travel News from Myanmar
- Tips to save space in your next trip
- Passengers reminded of Chorley Tunnel closure
- German tourism firms keen to expand in Myanmar
- Myanmar boosts tourism with first-ever branding campaign