The Marble Palace in Kolkata is an exquisitely engineered palatial mansion that was built by Raja Rajendra Mullick Bahadur, who was one of the wealthiest landlords of West Bengal in the year 1835. Its sheer magnificence and scintillating artistry will surely captivate you in a state of trance.
Related Tags: Marble Palace, Kolkata Marble Palace, Kolkata City Tours, attractions in Kolkata, Marble Palace in Kolkata, famous Marble Palace, Famous Monuments in Kolkata
Recommended Travel Companies from India
Travel News from India
- Rajasthan Tour Packages
- Destinations to Spend Your Summer Holidays - Best Travel Age
- 8 Places to Visit in Kerala During Monsoon
- How Much Does A Trip To Kerala Cost You?
Recommended Hotels in India
- Hotel Park Residency, Kak
- Dolmaar Resort in Nainita
- Hotel Green Ambition - Sr
- Syna Hotels & resorts - K