Roopkund Lake, better known as “Skeleton Lake,” is one of those dreadful secluded places, located in the most inhospitable regions of the Himalayan Mountains. This extremely frightening area of Himalayan Mountains is known for the hundreds of corpses between 300-600 skeletons, which date back to the 15th century AD.
Recommended Travel Companies from India
Travel News from India
- Destinations to Spend Your Summer Holidays - Best Travel Age
- 8 Places to Visit in Kerala During Monsoon
- How Much Does A Trip To Kerala Cost You?
- The Best Places to Visit to Kerala in August - Kerala Tour
Recommended Hotels in India
- Hotel Park Residency, Kak
- Dolmaar Resort in Nainita
- Hotel Green Ambition - Sr
- Syna Hotels & resorts - K