- Sao Paulo
this is your host, Naomi. I would like to show you the top 5 destinations of Brazil.
Number five, Salvador da Bahia. Brazil is a country of immense diversity of cultural and natural landscape. Salvador da Bahia is known for its eclectic culture and lifestyle.
Number four, Brasilia. You may be surprised to learn that Brasilia is the capital of Brazil. Take time to experience the beautiful architecture of the city that is the seat of government.
Number three, Curitiba, a thriving metropolis in southern Brazil. Amidst the urban landscape you'll find gems like the botanical gardens and magnificent artistic theater venues.
Number two, São Paulo, an economic powerhouse of Brazil. One of the largest cities in the world, the city is full of landmarks that draw visitors from all over the world.
And number one, Rio de Janeiro, considered to be among the world's most exciting cities. Spectacular natural settings, festive beach scene and its carnivals make this a great city.
Keep watching our travel video series. See you next time.
Recommended Travel Companies from Brazil
Travel News from Brazil
- Brits must be able to travel visa-free across Europe
- Brazil in Islamabad
- FIFA World Cup 2014 drives up tourism spending in Brazil
- TAP Portugal welcomes guests to new Brazilian destinations
Recommended Hotels in Brazil
Photo Clips from Brazil
- sugar loaf mountain rio de janeiro
- best place Pantanal (Brazil)
- Favelas Capacabana Rio de Janeiro
- Localizada na Pampulha, em Belo Horizonte