- Travel Today (Pty) Ltd is a full-service, privately owned travel agency, based in Nelspruit in South Africa, which has served the Mpumalanga and surrounding areas since 1993.
- We are a fully accredited IATA Agency (International Air Transportation Association) as well as a member of Member of ASATA (South African Association of Travel Agents)
- Travel Today is a full member of XL Travel, the world’s leading global Travel Management Company, with over 3000 office locations in 141 countries.
- Our offices are centrally located in Ferreira Street, Nelspruit in Travel Today House.
- We understand that every traveller's requirements and priorities are unique, so we are able to handle the needs of the individual leisure traveller with a dream as well as the business traveller with deadlines.
- Our continual investment in technology and staff will always ensure we provide a personal travel service which represents better value for money.
- We have expert, fully qualified travel consultants who will compare prices from leading tour operators and airlines to find you the best deals.
Av. Patrice Lumumba 204 Maputo Mozambique Maputo, Mozambique
- Visits: 1676
- User: traveltoday
Enquire for Services
If you are searching for trusted tour operator in East Africa, then please be sure to check out African Sermon and its Kenya and Tanzania combined safaris here: africansermonsafaris.com
Travel News from Mozambique
- fastjet signs partnership memorandum with Mozambique Airline
- Marriott Rewards & Etihad Airways Partnership Launched
Travel Places in Mozambique
Travel Photos in Mozambique
Travel Videos in Mozambique
Travellers in Country
Twende Africa Tours, Golden Nepal Holidays, Santosh Shrestha, Be Tours, DISCOVER INDIA TOURISM, Rajeesh VR, soleil haver, Albania Express Travel, Himalayan Adventure Intl Treks Ltd, jerryandre056, Oddway International, Himalayan Adventure Intl Treks P.ltd, goingbo, Well Care, Himanshu Shah, Premil Shasendra, Satvinder Singh, elmagreen69, Shabbir, Pasang Lama, Sameer Khan, woodenalley, seaarch, Getnet Tesfaye, Rahul Parikh, Vinod Bhatt, jonathan, Uphill Treks, amiteshtravels, Kenny Cullen,