- Mr.Paul Devassy
- 572 Hits
8 chicken drumsticks skin on
3 garlic cloves crushed
3/4 cup tomato sauce
2 tbs brown sugar
1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup chicken stock (liquid)
2 onions large thinly sliced
1 tbs oil
STEP 1 In a saucepan fry garlic in oil.
STEP 2 Add tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, stock and sugar. Simmer for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
STEP 3 In a frying pan brown chicken on both sides and gently fry for a few minutes. Place in a casserole dish and pour sauce mixture on top of the chicken.
STEP 4 Bake uncovered at 180C.
STEP 5 After 15 minutes place sliced onion on top and baste.
STEP 6 Bake for 35 minutes more, basting every 10 minutes.
- Man jailed in Italy for sellin
- Asian Families Travel More Tha
- 63% of travel searches by Indi
- METRO CARD IS VALID FOR TRAVEL
Recommended Travel Agency
- Hotel Park Residency, Kakkanad
- Intimate tourz - kakkanad kera
- Fernweh Vacations
- Indiator - INDIA TRIPS, TRANSF
Recommended Travel Offers
- 10% off on Bed & Breakfast rat
- Avail EasyEMI Option on HDFC B
- Get additional 10% Discount on
- Get 20% off on a min spend of
Recommended Travel Packages
- 4DAYS 3NIGHT SAFARI TO NORTHER
- Splendid Kathmandu Tour Packag
- Adventurous Rishikesh Tour Pac
- Fun n Frolic Goa Family Holida