- Tourist Link
- 174 Hits
Simple spuds that are absolutely delicious!
12 potatoes washed skin on small
1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
1 tbs fresh rosemary chopped optional
1 tsp sea salt
STEP 1 Put potatoes into a saucepan of salted water and bring to the boil.
STEP 2 Turn down heat and simmer potatoes for about 15 minutes or until a skewer just penetrates the potato.
STEP 3 Potatoes need to be just under cooked.
STEP 4 Drain the potatoes and arrange on a lightly oiled baking tray.
STEP 5 Use a potato masher to squash each potato flat until it is twice the original diameter.
STEP 6 Brush the potatoes with olive oil.
STEP 7 Scatter with sea salt, black pepper and rosemary.
STEP 8 Bake in a preheated oven 250C for 25-30 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Man jailed in Italy for sellin
- Asian Families Travel More Tha
- 63% of travel searches by Indi
- METRO CARD IS VALID FOR TRAVEL
Recommended Travel Agency
Recommended Travel Offers
- 10% off on Bed & Breakfast rat
- Avail EasyEMI Option on HDFC B
- Get additional 10% Discount on
- Get 20% off on a min spend of
Recommended Travel Packages
- 4DAYS 3NIGHT SAFARI TO NORTHER
- Splendid Kathmandu Tour Packag
- Adventurous Rishikesh Tour Pac
- Fun n Frolic Goa Family Holida