- 599 Hits
1 kg sausage mince
1 onion diced
1 potato diced
2 carrot diced
1/2 cup peas
1/2 cup baby corn
6 sheets puff pastry
1 cup dried breadcrumbs
1/3 cup barbecue sauce
1/3 cup tomato sauce
1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
1/3 cup teriyaki marinade
1/2 cup chicken stock (liquid)
1/2 tsp mustard powder
1/2 tsp curry powder
1 tbs honey
2 cloves garlic
1/2 cup parsley
1/2 tsp salt and pepper *to taste
1/2 cup milk
STEP 1 Blend onion, potato, carrots, peas, corn and garlic, stopping before it becomes a paste.
STEP 2 In a bowl, whisk together eggs, chicken stock, sauce blend, mustard powder, curry powder, honey, salt and pepper.
STEP 3 Combine all ingredients and blend very briefly.
STEP 4 Transfer to large bowl and mix through chopped parsley and breadcrumbs.
STEP 5 Halve pastry sheets with a knife and lay out mixture, rolling to seal. Cut each roll into 6.
STEP 6 Prick top with a fork and brush with milk.
STEP 7 Bake at 180C for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Man jailed in Italy for sellin
- Asian Families Travel More Tha
- 63% of travel searches by Indi
- METRO CARD IS VALID FOR TRAVEL
Recommended Travel Agency
Recommended Travel Offers
- 10% off on Bed & Breakfast rat
- Avail EasyEMI Option on HDFC B
- Get additional 10% Discount on
- Get 20% off on a min spend of
Recommended Travel Packages
- 4DAYS 3NIGHT SAFARI TO NORTHER
- Splendid Kathmandu Tour Packag
- Adventurous Rishikesh Tour Pac
- Fun n Frolic Goa Family Holida