- 73 Hits
1 kg sausage mince
1 onion diced
1 potato diced
2 carrot diced
1/2 cup peas
1/2 cup baby corn
6 sheets puff pastry
1 cup dried breadcrumbs
1/3 cup barbecue sauce
1/3 cup tomato sauce
1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
1/3 cup teriyaki marinade
1/2 cup chicken stock (liquid)
1/2 tsp mustard powder
1/2 tsp curry powder
1 tbs honey
2 cloves garlic
1/2 cup parsley
1/2 tsp salt and pepper *to taste
1/2 cup milk
STEP 1 Blend onion, potato, carrots, peas, corn and garlic, stopping before it becomes a paste.
STEP 2 In a bowl, whisk together eggs, chicken stock, sauce blend, mustard powder, curry powder, honey, salt and pepper.
STEP 3 Combine all ingredients and blend very briefly.
STEP 4 Transfer to large bowl and mix through chopped parsley and breadcrumbs.
STEP 5 Halve pastry sheets with a knife and lay out mixture, rolling to seal. Cut each roll into 6.
STEP 6 Prick top with a fork and brush with milk.
STEP 7 Bake at 180C for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Get the travel papers in Ottaw
- U.S. Says It's Safer to in Tra
- Egypt Saudi Arabia most popula
- Ten villages in Romania to add
Recommended Travel Agency
Recommended Travel Offers
- One way International journey
- Discount 7 GBP on internationa
- FLAT Rs 1,299 cashback to card
- FLAT Rs.1,250 Cashback to Card
Recommended Travel Packages
- Fun ‘n’ Frolic Goa Family Holi
- Fun-Filled Week in Goa
- Magical Kashmir with Sonamarg
- 5 Mesmerizing Days in Uttarakh