- Mr. Sampat Damani
- 1082 Hits
Like its more famous green cousin, this recipe for red chimichurri sauce can add layers of flavor to your grilled proteins, with vibrant fresh greens. The addition of the smoky paprika not only gives this chimichurri its color, but it also imparts a mild smokiness that will make the traditional chimichurri green with envy.
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon crushed red chili flakes
1 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
1 tablespoon dried oregano
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 bundle parsley
1 red bell pepper, seeds and pitch removed
2 green onions, trimmed
6 cloves garlic, peeled
1/3 cup red wine vinegar
In a food processor, combine the pepper, salt, chili flakes, paprika, oregano, lemon juice, cilantro, parsley, bell pepper, green onions, garlic, and vinegar.
Blend on low while simultaneously drizzling in the oil, emulsifying until it forms a wet sauce-like paste.
To serve, drizzle the red chimichurri on grilled meats or vegetables and enjoy.
- Get the travel papers in Ottaw
- U.S. Says It's Safer to in Tra
- Egypt Saudi Arabia most popula
- Ten villages in Romania to add
Recommended Travel Agency
Recommended Travel Offers
- One way International journey
- Discount 7 GBP on internationa
- FLAT Rs 1,299 cashback to card
- FLAT Rs.1,250 Cashback to Card
Recommended Travel Packages
- Fun ‘n’ Frolic Goa Family Holi
- Fun-Filled Week in Goa
- Magical Kashmir with Sonamarg
- 5 Mesmerizing Days in Uttarakh