- Hotel Elite Continental
- 826 Hits
2 (8-oz) packages cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ original taco seasoning mix
2 cups shredded chicken
1 (10-oz) can diced tomatoes with green chilies, well drained
1 teaspoon minced garlic
4 green onions sliced
1/2 cup chopped cilantro
8 burrito sized tortillas
1 In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients (except tortillas) until well blended.
2 Spread about 1/2 cup of the mixture over the entire surface of a tortilla. Roll up tightly. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
3 Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
4 Slice into 1/2 inch slices and serve.
- Abu Dhabi Travel Guide
- Atlantis The Palm, Dubai recei
- Dubai hits another record year
- 16 new codeshare destinations
Recommended Travel Agency
Recommended Travel Offers
- Favourite destination at 50% o
- Goan Fiesta 2017 Up to 50% Off
- 30% OFF On Luxury Hotel Brands
- Get 10% cashback upto Rs.40 on
Recommended Travel Packages
- ABU DHABI HOLIDAY PACKAGE
- Big Bus Abu Dhabi Hop-On Hop-O
- Puri Jagannath Rath Yatra
- South India Hill Stations Tour