- Hotel Elite Continental
- 990 Hits
2 (8-oz) packages cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ original taco seasoning mix
2 cups shredded chicken
1 (10-oz) can diced tomatoes with green chilies, well drained
1 teaspoon minced garlic
4 green onions sliced
1/2 cup chopped cilantro
8 burrito sized tortillas
1 In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients (except tortillas) until well blended.
2 Spread about 1/2 cup of the mixture over the entire surface of a tortilla. Roll up tightly. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
3 Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
4 Slice into 1/2 inch slices and serve.
- Into Perus ancient land the C
- what UAE issues travel alert t
- Sri Lanka From My Eyes and Exp
- Strengthening Pound Puts the C
Recommended Travel Agency
Recommended Travel Offers
- One way International journey
- Discount 7 GBP on internationa
- FLAT Rs 1,299 cashback to card
- FLAT Rs.1,250 Cashback to Card
Recommended Travel Packages
- Magical Kashmir with Sonamarg
- 5 Mesmerizing Days in Uttarakh
- Beautiful Shillong with Guwaha
- Magical Athirapally with Munna