Day 01: Coimbatore – Ooty (98 kms. – 03 hrs.)
Upon arrival our representative will greet you at Coimbatore Airport/ Railway Station. Later proceed to Ooty reach and check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. The major attractions of Ooty are Botanical Garden, Ooty Lake "The Dodabetta Peak. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 02: Ooty
After enjoying the breakfast proceed for the sightseeing of Coonoor, the place surrounded by the tea plantations. The major attractions of Ooty are Pasteur Institute, Sim's Park; Lamb's Rock. The height of the falls is about 180 feets. It is just a paradise for Nature lovers. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 03: Ooty – Kodaikanal (280 kms. - 07 hrs.)
After having the breakfast, proceed to Kodaikanal. Enroute you can enjoy Silver Cascades, the most beautiful and popular waterfall in Kodaikanal. Reach and heck-in at the hotel relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. The major attractions of Kodaikanal are Kodaikanal Lake, Pedalling boats, Coaker's Walk . Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort watches online store.
Day 04: Kodaikanal
After enjoy the delicious breakfast proceed for the sightseeing. The major attractions are Museum at Shenbaganur "Shenbagam" or "Michelia Nilagririca", Dolmen Circle, Pillar Rocks, Neptune's Pools are a series of crystal clear rock pools, formed by a stream that runs through pine forests. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 05: Kodaikanal – Munnar (186 kms – 05 hrs.)
After having the delicious breakfast proceed to Munnar, the place where the unfolded green carpet is waiting for you. Munnar is breathtakingly beautiful, a haven of peace and tranquility - the idyllic tourist destination in God's own country. On the way you can also watch the lovely Cheeyappara waterfalls and colourful flowers in Blossom Garden. Check-in at your hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore the rest of the day along with the nature at your own. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 06: Munnar
After enjoy the sumptuous breakfast proceed for a morning sightseeing trip of Munnar; visiting the Eravikulam National Park where you can see the very rare mountain goats locally called the Nilgiri Tahr, visit Mattupetty Dam which offers many fascinating sights to relish. Enroute visit Kundala Lake, Echo Point, View Point & Green carpet of Tea Gardens. Overnight stay in the Resort/Hotel.
Day 07: Munnar – Kochi (158 kms. – 04 hrs.)
After having the breakfast pack your baggages with a promise to return once again to this part of the world.... Proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holidays. We await for your next visit ... Bon Voyage. Service ends.
Package Cost Includes:
· Accommodation in well appointed room mentioned in the above hotel or similar category on Double sharing basis.
· Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu meals as per plan.
· A/c Indica for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
· All applicable hotel taxes.
Package Cost Excludes:
· Any meals other than those mentioned above.
· Any Airfare / Train fare.
· Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary (Rs 7.00 per km will be charged for additional use of A/c Indica).
· Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
· Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
· Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
· Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
· Service tax extra @ 2.58% of the total bill amount.
· In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotels mentioned, we shall provide you alternate hotels of similar category.
· At Hotel Check-in time / Check-out time 12.00 Noon.
· At Kodaikanal Hotel Check-in time / Check-out time 09.00 am
· The above rates are valid for the mentioned period only.
· There will be a hike of 15% between 20th December to 5th January on all packages 2009 Xmas and New Year supplement charges would be charged additional on actuals luxury store.
|Indian Rummy Online Card Games at Classi
Play online Rummy card games for free and win cash prizes daily. Classic Rummy offers the best 13 Card Indian Rummy games to play rummy free online in many variants. Signup and get Rs. 1000 Free
|Jharkhand tour packages on mobile App
Jharkhand Tourism will reportedly launch a mobile App and a web portal by end of April this year. The App will have a comprehensive database of state hotels and tour operators, both private and run by Jharkhand Tourism Development Corporation (JTDC) and will enable tourists to book rooms and tour
|Entry for Taj hiked from Rs 750 to Rs 10
For the 32 World Heritage Monuments in India, the entry fee has been increased to Rs 30 from earlier Rs 10 for domestic visitor, and for foreign nationals it has been hiked to Rs 500 from Rs 250, effective from April 1, 2016. The entry fee at 116 centrally protected ticketed monuments und
|St Michael Caves of Gibraltar
New St. Michael Cave, also known as Lower St. Michael Cave, is a cave system in the British Overseas Territory of Gibraltar. Unlike its namesake, St. Michael Cave (proper), which has been known for
Predjama Castle is situated in the middle of a towering cliff, a mere 9 km from Postojna Cave. Picturesque, magnificent, defiant, mysterious and impregnable, it has been dominating the surrounding
|Soca Valley Slovenia
The Soca is a river 136 km long that descends quickly from its source in Trenta towards the sea. Its typical green-blue colour does not fade away completely even in Friuli, as if it