Day 01: Coimbatore – Ooty (98 kms. – 03 hrs.)
Upon arrival our representative will greet you at Coimbatore Airport/ Railway Station. Later proceed to Ooty reach and check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. The major attractions of Ooty are Botanical Garden, Ooty Lake "The Dodabetta Peak. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 02: Ooty
After enjoying the breakfast proceed for the sightseeing of Coonoor, the place surrounded by the tea plantations. The major attractions of Ooty are Pasteur Institute, Sim's Park; Lamb's Rock. The height of the falls is about 180 feets. It is just a paradise for Nature lovers. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 03: Ooty – Kodaikanal (280 kms. - 07 hrs.)
After having the breakfast, proceed to Kodaikanal. Enroute you can enjoy Silver Cascades, the most beautiful and popular waterfall in Kodaikanal. Reach and heck-in at the hotel relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. The major attractions of Kodaikanal are Kodaikanal Lake, Pedalling boats, Coaker's Walk . Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort watches online store.
Day 04: Kodaikanal
After enjoy the delicious breakfast proceed for the sightseeing. The major attractions are Museum at Shenbaganur "Shenbagam" or "Michelia Nilagririca", Dolmen Circle, Pillar Rocks, Neptune's Pools are a series of crystal clear rock pools, formed by a stream that runs through pine forests. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 05: Kodaikanal – Munnar (186 kms – 05 hrs.)
After having the delicious breakfast proceed to Munnar, the place where the unfolded green carpet is waiting for you. Munnar is breathtakingly beautiful, a haven of peace and tranquility - the idyllic tourist destination in God's own country. On the way you can also watch the lovely Cheeyappara waterfalls and colourful flowers in Blossom Garden. Check-in at your hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore the rest of the day along with the nature at your own. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 06: Munnar
After enjoy the sumptuous breakfast proceed for a morning sightseeing trip of Munnar; visiting the Eravikulam National Park where you can see the very rare mountain goats locally called the Nilgiri Tahr, visit Mattupetty Dam which offers many fascinating sights to relish. Enroute visit Kundala Lake, Echo Point, View Point & Green carpet of Tea Gardens. Overnight stay in the Resort/Hotel.
Day 07: Munnar – Kochi (158 kms. – 04 hrs.)
After having the breakfast pack your baggages with a promise to return once again to this part of the world.... Proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holidays. We await for your next visit ... Bon Voyage. Service ends.
Package Cost Includes:
· Accommodation in well appointed room mentioned in the above hotel or similar category on Double sharing basis.
· Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu meals as per plan.
· A/c Indica for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
· All applicable hotel taxes.
Package Cost Excludes:
· Any meals other than those mentioned above.
· Any Airfare / Train fare.
· Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary (Rs 7.00 per km will be charged for additional use of A/c Indica).
· Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
· Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
· Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
· Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
· Service tax extra @ 2.58% of the total bill amount.
· In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotels mentioned, we shall provide you alternate hotels of similar category.
· At Hotel Check-in time / Check-out time 12.00 Noon.
· At Kodaikanal Hotel Check-in time / Check-out time 09.00 am
· The above rates are valid for the mentioned period only.
· There will be a hike of 15% between 20th December to 5th January on all packages 2009 Xmas and New Year supplement charges would be charged additional on actuals luxury store.
|Westin Pushkar Resort & Spa to open in 2
The Westin Pushkar Resort & Spa, which will mark Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwides' seventh hotel in the country is slated to open in 2016. Owned by Paradise Properties, the newly built resort is surrounded by the picturesque Aravali Hills and close to the Holy Lake at Pushkar.
|Promote and brand Indias' Spiritual Tour
Conference on “Spiritual Tourism for Sustainable Development – India: the Land of Gods” organised under aegis of PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PHDCCI) has recommended a ‘Skill Council’ to be set up under jurisdiction of National Skill Development Council (NSD
|Ola launches independent online wallet:
Ola has announced the launch of its mobile wallet called Ola Money powered by Zip Cash, as an independent app. The app facilitates peer to peer payments, mobile recharges and postpaid bill payments. With this move, the taxi aggregator would enter into a competition with likes of Paytm, Mobikwik a
|The Amazing Pushkar Fair In Rajasthan
Indias' largest cattle fair, Pushkar mela, is a camel and livestock fair celebrated every year at Pushkar in Rajasthan. The five-day fair commenced on October 31 and ended on November 6, 2014. It i
|Famous U Bein Bridge in Myanmar
The 160-year-old bridge, thought to be the worlds oldest and longest teak bridge, spans 1.2 kilometers across Taungthaman Lake in Amarapura, an ancient city near Mandalay. The famous
|Eden Garden Park Kolkata
The Eden Garden Park is located opposite to the Eden Garden, which is well known as the largest cricket stadium in India and the third largest in the world. The Eden Garden Park is