13-03-2010Featured Link: Jobs Directory India, online shops in India, Orchid Petals Project Sohna Road, jobs in India, The Close, South Wing Nirvana Country, The Vistas-II Sector-70 Gurgaon, Industrial Ball Bearings Exporters, Uniworld Gardens-I Sohna Road, Website Designing in Delhi, Graphic Designing Delhi,
Within your economic budget plan, it offers all the modern amenities & services such as 24 hrs Room Service, 12-Noon Check out Time, Attached Lat-Bath, Color T.V. Satellite Channels, Laundry, Purified Filer Water,Direct Dial Telephone,
Hotel Ashish is situated in the heart of Baddi. It is just 26 kms from Chandigarh. It is ideally located on the Baddi Manali highway (NH-21A) . Baddi is leading industrial center of India and easily accessible from the business hubs of Baddi , nalagarh , pinjore and parwanoo.
Places Of Interest :
Rock Garden - Located in Chandigarh, this is an open-air museum showcasing a massive array of natural rock forms and stones situated adjacent to Sukhna Lake. It is an idea conceived by Nek Chand as a solution to the disposal of city waste and domestic garbage. The other highlights are an open-air theatre and a vast pavilion with a center stage where art and culture blend amidst rustic and exotic environs of the garden.
Dr. Zakir Rose Garden - This is Asia\'s largest Rose garden and an important tourist attraction near Baddi. The garden features over 50,000 rose plants with 1600 different species, planted in beautifully carved and arranged lawns. Along with the roses, medicinal trees like bel, bahera, harar etc and unique specimen trees are also seen here which enhance the beauty of the garden. An annual \'Rose Festival\' celebrated here in February or March is a major draw. Cultural celebrations and competitions add to its splendor.
Sukhna lake - This is an artificial, manmade lake spread over 3 square kilometers on the northern border of Chandigarh. It is beautifully located on the foothills of scenic Shivalik. It is a sanctuary for many exotic migratory birds and venue for paddle boats and yachting of the Asian rowing championships. The lake which is the spot for many festive celebrations has been declared as Protected National Wetland by the Government of India. The lake is open to public on all days.
The Open Hand Monument - Made of a metal sheet, 14 metres high, weighing 50 tonnes, this rotates freely in the wind from a high concrete pedestal. The design of this giant hand emblem located in Chandigarh was conceived by Le Corbusier. It is the official emblem of the city that stands for peace and unity - \'Open to give - Open to receive\'.
The Natural History Museum - Also called the \'Museum of Evolution of Life\' opened to public in 1973. It comprises of various sections like Evolution of Man, Dinosaurs section, Cyclorama of Evolution of Life, Nature in Art and Manuscript.. The museum exhibits exquisite paintings on origin of earth, evolution of life to its present state of biological diversity, also 5,000 years of Indian History from the Indus Valley Civilization to the present day.
(Near Bus Stand), Baddi, Distt. Solan, Himachal Pradesh).
- Manipur - a slice of Switzerland in India
- the best celebrity vacation hotspots
- Californias Top Resorts
- Where to Visit in Sweden
- Stowaway survives flight under aircraft |
- Cuba and Jamaica touted as top selling Caribbean destinations for 2014
- China rediscovering itself in world stage
- Stacey- Dooley-Tokyo : My Kind of Town
- British Office warns against ferry travel in Philippines
- Dreamliner fire hits Boeing\'s fortunes
- Exotic places of Canada
- How to Survive a Plane Crash: 10 Tips That Could Save Your Life.
- Horry takes Abu Dhabi tour to celebrate SportFest
- Africa travel incorporate nature and wildlife
- The Frangipani Resort in Broome Rebrands
- Etihad President & CEO Wins Airline Leadership Award
- British schoolboy stranded in Abu Dhabi returns home.
- VeriFone Launches Way2ride Mobile App for New York City Taxis
- local communities participating in whale shark festival, Maldives resorts
- Facebook reveals Britain\'s favourite beaches