'For safaris, accommodation and Africa travel including; South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique, Malawi, Uganda Rwanda, Kenya, Tanzania and soon to include Angola, Indian Ocean Islands, Madagascar and Ethiopia'
EXPERIENCE THE REAL AFRICA WITH UYAPHI.COM:
Uyaphi Safaris is a purely web based company that specialises in Travel in Africa. Uyaphi is a privately owned company with our offices inCape Town - South Africa. Our various websites allow travelers to find their dream holiday destinations in Africa.
Established in 1999, Uyaphi.com offers a vast and spectacular portfolio of African based travel experiences. In fact we currently have over 3 000 + pages on the domain www.uyaphi.com, with new products & travel information being added each day. Uyaphi.com, your one-stop safaris in Africa Travel orientated web site, where planning and booking your African holiday accommodation, safaris, packages and vehicle hire is made that much easier.
OUR TRAVEL EXPERTS & TRAVEL CONSULTANTS:
The Uyaphi team's dedicated passion for the African continent and travel, allow us to be the leader in our field of African holiday & safari planning. But it is not the passion alone that creates that perfect safari, it is a combination of depth of experience and product knowledge; this is where we stand above the rest.
Each one of our travel consultants has been hand picked for not only their knowledge and travel experience but their personality andflair for sales. This allows for you, our guest, to have competent planning of your holiday through an enjoyable and hassle-free process.
Meet our team of travel experts
Read about careers at Uyaphi.com
UYAPHI.COM TRAVEL SERVICES:
Weprovide full travel service's for Southern & Eastern Africa including South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Madagascar, Zambia, Malawi, Tanzania & Kenya. In the not to distant future we will also be offering travel service's to Ethiopia and the Indian Ocean Islands.
From the Uyaphi.com web site you can find that perfect African holiday from within our large and extensive portfolio of safari travel, accommodation, flights, vehicle hire and transfer products. At Uyaphi.com we have the portfolio to match your every wish.
As a bulk buyer of product direct from supplier, Uyaphi.com effectively cuts out the middlemen (travel agent) this adds value through our knowledge, expertise, and the ability to offer you our clients African travel products at competitive prices.
SATSA (South African Tourism Services Association): Southern Africa Tourism Services Association (SATSA) is a non-profit member driven association, representing the major players and principles including airlines, coach operators, tour operators, accommodation establishments, vehicle hire companies, attractions, conference organisers and related marketing organisations.
MEMBER NO. 1133
ATTA (African Travel and Tourism Association): ATTA acts as the focal reference between its members in Africa and the UK travel industry. Members encompass all aspects of tourism. In Africa they include hotels, lodges, camps, tourist boards, airlines, tour and ground operators, as well as publications. In the UK the majority of tour operators and representation companies handling Africa complete the membership.
WHY BOOK WITH UYAPHI.COM
1) Our travel consultants have knowledge and expertise in all the products and destinations that we offer on Uyaphi.com, we do not sell products or services we do not personally know.
2) We are accredited by SATSA and ATTA. Uyaphi.com only deals with credible and reputable service providers that are SATSA accredited, this is our way of ensuring that you only receive the highest quality products and services from within our portfolio.
3) Our commitment to you, our client is by offering a professional, friendly, knowledgeable service where poor performance or bad advice by the Uyaphi.com team is not tolerated or accepted.
4) With our offices being based in Cape Town, South Africa, should a problem arise we will be able to respond to the relative issue in the same time zone as you are located. We are contactable 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via emergency telephone numbers given to you on completion of your booking. For assistance and support we provide you with added security and extra peace of mind during your travels in Africa.
5) Since all products and services are pre-paid through Uyaphi.com you are never surprised with any additional costs (other than personal expenses incurred during your Holiday), with this in mind you can budget properly for your African safari. Uyaphi.com does NOT charge any card surcharges if you choose to pay by Visa or Mastercard credit card.
6) While in Cape Town you are more than welcome to stop by our offices to meet with your personal travel consultant.
7) No client has ever suffered financial loss through their dealings with Uyaphi.com
Our aim Uyaphi.com and our subsidiary web sites is to provide a purely African experience and provide you, our client, with the very best that Southern and Eastern Africa has to offer. Abundant wildlife, scenic grandeur, unsurpassed accommodation, and varied cultural splendors - all these elements combining to give you a distinctive glimpse into an unique African continent.
At Uyaphi.com we aim to provide you with a totally African experience that is personalized to meet your every need. We look forward to welcoming you to Africa!
Postal and Physical Addresses:
150 Main Road
- Visits: 1384
- User: Rohan Sharma
Enquire for Services
If you are searching for trusted tour operator in East Africa, then please be sure to check out African Sermon and its Kenya and Tanzania combined safaris here: africansermonsafaris.com