Kuoni Travel Group, India
01-07-2010Featured Link: Park View Spa Sector-47 Gurgaon, Wembley Premium Rosewood City, Sector-49-50 Gurgaon, JMD Gardens Sohna Road, The Vistas-II Sector-70 Gurgaon, Park View Spa Next Sector-67 Gurgaon, Unitech Sunbreeze Sector-69 Gurgaon, Graphic Designing Delhi, Top Brands in India, Orchid Petals Project Sohna Road, Website Designing in Delhi,
The First Citizen of the Indian Travel Industry.
The Kuoni Travel Group, India, is the country\'s largest travel and tourism company and a 100% subsidiary Kuoni Travel Holding Switzerland
Kuoni Travel Group, India was formed in 1996 through the acquisition of SOTC, India\'s foremost outbound package tour brand; with a vision to provide all travel and travel-related services to travellers to, from and within India. Between 1996 and 2000, Kuoni India registered prolific growth with an eight-fold increase in profit and consolidated its position as the uncontested leader in India\'s Outbound market. The company further strengthened its position with the launch of Kuoni Holidays - India’s only travel brand focused exclusively on the premium segment - in January 2006.In 2000, to diversify its business, Kuoni India acquired SITA World Travel, a forerunner in Destination Management, incentive and business travel market In 2001, the strategic acquisition of Tour Club, India\'s principal destination manager in the Middle East, further strengthened Kuoni India\'s leadership position in the Inbound travel segment. In June 2006, Kuoni, India acquired Distant Frontiers, a specialist focusing on the FIT Iindividual travel market) and MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences & Exhibitions) segments and consolidated its position as India’s No.1 Destination Management company.
Kuoni launched VFS, its visa services arm, in July 2001 as an outsource partner of diplomatic missions with one customer and three offices. Today, VFS Global is a worldwide leader in the visa services business, with operations in 18 countries and 135 offices.Among the top three in India, Kuoni India’s Business Travel activity has been re-launched as HRG SITA India effective from January 2007. HRG, with whom a strategic alliance has been formed, is a global giant in the business travel segment.Today, Kuoni India is active across virtually every travel segment and operates a number of highly successful brands in India as also controls strategic markets around the world. The brand portfolio includes SOTC in the Leisure segment; HRG Sita India in the Business Travel segment; Kuoni Destination Management in the Incoming Services segment; and VFS in the Visa services segment.The company employs over 3,200 travel professionals and its annual turnover has crossed Rs.2200 crore.Kuoni India\'s vision focuses on providing all travel and travel-related services to travellers from, within and to India.The company is deeply committed to the Indian travel industry.
Among other initiatives, it launched the Kuoni Academy of Travel in 2003 in an endeavour to offer world-class education and training for young aspirants in the travel and tourism industry. Currently, the Academy has 6 centres across India and in March 2007 has launched its first centre outside India, in Guangzhou, China. In 2001, it supported the Mumbai Police to launch the nation’s first police force dedicated to the safety and well-being of tourists – the Tourism Police and continues to support this endeavour . It has partnered with the Municipal Commission of Greater Mumbai and separately with India Tourism in garbage awareness clean-up initiatives.
Kuoni India\'s most important asset is its people and the company is committed towards building \'A Fellowship of Winners\'. An environment of inspiration, motivation, creativity, training and unparalleled performance ensures that over 3,200 employees at Kuoni India offer the best of service to all their customers, and achieve exceedingly high levels of customer delight.In the recent past, Kuoni has added many feathers to its cap. Like, the Government of India’s National Tourism Award (for Destination Management Services) for 2005-2006. This is the 5th consecutive and overall the 17th year that it has been honoured with this prestigious award. For the 3rd consecutive year, it received the Galileo Express Travel World Award for Best Outbound Tour Operator and for the 4th consecutive year, the Galileo Express Travel World Award for the Best Inbound Tour Operator (Destination Management) for 2005-2006. Outlook Business magazine (Feb 2007) recognized Kuoni India as one of India’s top ten unlisted companies.
As the first citizen of the Indian travel industry, Kuoni relentlessly strives to perfect the art and science of travel and deliver the ultimate travel experience to customers.
Kuoni Travel Group, India
Mumbai - 400 001
- Ovolo to Open Hotel in Aberdeen on 1 August; Promo Rates From HK$770
- Marriott International appoints New SVP - Lodging Services and Operations Asia Pacific
- How to stop receiving ads on Gmail
- Bird strikes damage three aircraft a week in Britain\'s Airport
- Dutch cancel flights to Egypt''s Sharm over ''rocket
- First six months deliver strong growth for tourism
- Wyndham Opens First Hotel in Iraq
- Malta Tourism Authority announces superyachts seminar
- India‚Äôs hot women-friendly Travel Places
- Air passengers face paying higher fares despite airport landing fee.
- AirAsia X to Increase KL - Gold Coast Flights
- Millennium & Copthorne Opens First M Hotel Outside of Singapore
- Chhattisgarh announces Rs 5 crore for flood-hit Uttarakhand
- 96 cruise ships back to European waters from winter routes
- Qatar Executive Offers Charter Services to Saudi Arabia for Ramadan and Eid
- Your chance to enter the UK\'s biggest competition for amateur travel photographers
- Santa Claus Village at the Arctic Circle in Rovaniemi in Lapland
- Golf at Gleneagles: teeing off at the Ryder Rup venue
- Operatic Masterpiece Dido and Aeneas, Confirmed as Headline Act for Sydney Festival 2014
- Why tourists still have a passion for Paris