Swiss˘tel The Stamford, Singapore
02-04-2010Featured Link: Park View Spa Next Sector-67 Gurgaon, Website Designing in Delhi, Wembley Premium Rosewood City, Sector-49-50 Gurgaon, Top Brands in India, Eldeco Mansionz Sector 48, Sohna Road, The Close, South Wing Nirvana Country, jobs in India, Unitech Sunbreeze Sector-69 Gurgaon, online shops in India, Orchid Petals Project Sohna Road,
Step into a world of ease, luxury and Swiss hospitality at Swissôtel The Stamford, Singapore’s 5-star deluxe hotel. Located in the heart of the city amidst world-class shopping, entertainment and the CBD, Swissôtel The Stamford is seated at Turn 9 of the F1 race and 20 minutes away from Singapore Changi Airport.
Swissôtel The Stamford, one of Southeast Asia’s tallest hotels, promises excellent accommodation, business and leisure experiences. Revel in 1,261 guestrooms and luxury suites, 16 restaurants and bars, Equinox Complex and Willow Stream Spa, complete with panoramic views of Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia. If meetings, conferences, events or weddings are a focus, Raffles City Convention Centre presents the ultimate venue.
2 Stamford Road
- Summer sun and straightened economic climate triggers boom in \'Happy Campers\'
- Philippines Tourism Board Wants More African Americans to Visit their Country
- Go barefoot or go home: 15 best islands you\'ve never heard of
- Park Hyatt Opens in Siem Reap
- A dramatic Cliff-diving contest to return to Wales
- Alitalia Plane skids off runway at Rome airport
- Great Hotels for Kids in Niagara Falls
- Egypt stops tourist travel to Iran citing security worries .
- New Airfare Payment Option for KrisFlyer Members
- Mountain biking picks speed in Himachal Pradesh
- Stacey- Dooley-Tokyo : My Kind of Town
- Space Expedition Corporation breaks final frontier
- Labrador town declared a new World Heritage Site
- Air passengers face paying higher fares despite airport landing fee.
- Bangkok ranked world\\\'s top travel spot
- Emirates to Launch 2nd Daily Non-Stop Flight to Amsterdam
- Moroccan National Tourist Office launches new golf tourism push in UK
- Brits more likely to have seen Eiffel Tower than Buckingham Palace
- Air China Launches Direct Beijing-Houston Service
- Singapore-based budget Asian airline unveils child-free zones