- Mr. Raju Choksi
- Tour Operators
- 1478 Hits
Asia Atlantic Airlines is a new chartered airline alliance between Japan’s H.I.S. Group and Thailand’s Baiyoke Group of Hotels.
Asia Atlantic Airlines will begin operations from Suvarnabhumi International Airport in Bangkok with two Boeing 767-300ER aircraft to Tokyo (Narita) and Osaka (Kansai) in Japan.
The airline is aiming to expand its route network to more destinations, such as China, South Korea, Guam and Hawaiii, as further aircraft are delivered.
“With our years of experience of leisure tours in Asia, we offer convenience not only for tour operators but also guests, who will enjoy the highest standards of safety and service comparable with legacy carriers,” said Bobby Haque, President of Asia Atlantic Airlines.
- Berlin expects crowds to mark
- Fujita Kanko Announces Opening
- Japan destroyed Fukushima nucl
- New Bangkok-Based Airline to L
Recommended Travel Agency
Recommended Travel Offers
- exclusive savings on flights
- Get Up To 50% Off Dubai Tour
- 10% off on Bed & Breakfast rat
- Avail EasyEMI Option on HDFC B