- Mr. Sanjay Kumar
- Tour Operators
- 1112 Hits
Aeromexico has taken delivery of its first Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
The aircraft is the first of nine 787-8s that Aeromexico will operate, including five on lease from ILFC.
The airline will operate a total of 19 Dreamliners, including 10 787-9 models ordered last year.
"The arrival of Aeromexico's first Boeing 787 Dreamliner represents a milestone for the Mexican aviation history," said Andres Conesa, chief executive officer of Aeromexico. "Our customers will surely benefit from the world-class service that distinguishes Aeromexico, which we now bring on board the most modern aircraft ever built."
Aeromexico's 787 Dreamliners are configured with 32 Clase Premier lie-flat seats and 211 seats in economy class.
To date, the 787 has accrued 930 orders from 57 customers worldwide.
- Helena Bay Lodge in Northland
- New Zealand proves a travel ho
- Thavorn Hotels and Resorts App
- Aeromexico Takes Delivery of F
Recommended Travel Agency
Recommended Travel Offers
- 10% off on Bed & Breakfast rat
- Avail EasyEMI Option on HDFC B
- Get additional 10% Discount on
- Get 20% off on a min spend of