- Mr Pankaj Sharma
- Tour Operators
- 1285 Hits
Germany is keen to expand its tourism businesses in Myanmar and has urged the country to protect its precious historical heritage.
“German companies have been operating in Myanmar’s tourism industry,” German Minister of State at the Foreign Office Cornelia Pieper said. “As Germans love to travel a lot, Germany is really interested in expanding the tourism businesses in Myanmar. However, it would be a lot better if more chances were given to medium-level tourism services and programmes,” she added.
Myanmar should do everything possible to conserve and restore its cultural heritage by cooperating with UNESCO or other international organisations, Pieper said.
“Tourists come to Myanmar because they cherish the unique cultural heritage in the country. I want it to be protected systematically. I’m saying this on behalf of the international community,” she added.
- Tips to save space in your nex
- Passengers reminded of Chorley
- German tourism firms keen to e
- Myanmar boosts tourism with fi
Recommended Travel Agency
- Grand Lotus Travel and Tours
- Ayuda Myanmar Travel Tour Agen
- Tour Mandalay Co. Ltd.
Recommended Travel Offers
- 10% off on Bed & Breakfast rat
- Avail EasyEMI Option on HDFC B
- Get additional 10% Discount on
- Get 20% off on a min spend of