- Mr. S. M. Gupta
- Tour Operators
- 2335 Hits
SilkAir, the regional wing of Singapore Airlines, has launched its first flight to Makassar, the provincial capital of South Sulawesi.
Makassar is SilkAir’s eleventh destination in Indonesia, increasing the number of destinations in SilkAir’s route network to 44 in 12 countries.
The airline currently serves ten other Indonesian destinations, namely Balikpapan, Bandung, Lombok, Manado, Medan, Palembang, Pekanbaru, Semarang, Solo and Surabaya.
Flight MI 142 departs Singapore Changi Airport at 08:05 and is scheduled to arrive in Makassar at 11:15. The return flight, MI 141, takes off at 12:45 and is expected to reach Singapore at 15:40 (all times local).
SilkAir will operate three times a week, departing Singapore on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. The services will be operated with Airbus A319 and A320 aircraft, featuring both Business and Economy Class cabins.
“We are delighted to be adding Makassar to our network and to further strengthen our foothold in this part of the region. In addition to growing our network, we remain committed in offering a pleasant and comprehensive travel experience to our business and leisure travellers on the Singapore-Makassar route,” said SilkAir’s Chief Executive, Mr. Leslie Thng.
- Portfolio of frasers hospitali
- Montego Bay welcomes renovated
- Singapore-based budget Asian a
- SilkAir Launches Flights to Ma
Recommended Travel Agency
Recommended Travel Offers
- exclusive savings on flights
- Get Up To 50% Off Dubai Tour
- 10% off on Bed & Breakfast rat
- Avail EasyEMI Option on HDFC B
Recommended Travel Packages
- Return tickets to LA, San Fran
- Preferred Hotels & Resorts is
- Get up to 20% off on luxury tr
- Enjoy your Christmas holidays