- Adventure Tour Operators
- 60 Hits
If you are looking forward to search East Asia you will be found that Thailand is one of the best places to visit and enjoyed their best holiday over there. There are so many adventurous things to do including Bangkok there is also wonderful things the scenario of so amazing. Thailand is famous for its heritage and culture.it depends up to you are traveling or not with on your budget. Dig a little deeper and you’ll see that there’s a lot more to Thailand than just pubs and booze! For starters, planning a Thailand itinerary won’t take a severe hit on your bank balance-whether or not you’re traveling on a budget. The weather- an important factor when going on a holiday- is not of concern as it’s pleasant throughout the year; few places in the north experience winter. Thailand is one of the easily accessible countries of the world, making travel within and between cities stress free and convenient.
Rightly known as the “Land of Smiles”, Thai people are very welcoming and friendly and always ready to help without any ulterior motive. There could be the isolated bad experience but by and large, the locals are quite amicable. A melting pot of cultures, Thailand enjoys rich diversity in terms of populace. This makes Thailand the perfect blend of preserving its own culture as well as opening up the doors to globalization. Local cuisine is an important part of the travel experience and Thailand will surpass all your expectations. If the lines of street food isn’t enough to satiate you, the open-air restaurants and of course the floating market edibles will leave you wanting for more.
There are a number of things you can do in Thailand, which can encourages you to plan a Thailand Itinerary
1. Visit Bangkok and soak in the cultural heritage that makes Thailand what it is. Influences of Buddhism, the majority faith, can be found in most of their tourist attractions. Visit the The Grand Palace & Wat Prakeaw, Wat Arun and indulge in a Thai massage - royalty is a virtue of the Thai (literally and figuratively).
2. Go island hopping! Thailand is made up of a series of islands, be it Phuket, Pattaya or the Krabi province. 5,000 miles of coastline is just waiting to be explored; rent a boat and stroll along the white sandy beaches, have a photo of near the limestone rocks Phang Nga Bay or if you’re an adrenaline junkie, go diving, snorkeling or bungee jumping!
3. Floating Markets are a great way to experience some local culture. Every weekend, scores of canoes swim up to designated canals, often on the outskirts of the cities, and sell some rather delicious grilled seafood(s), Thai desserts in addition to fresh foods. It’s like a market but on water, definitely not something you’d want to miss.
4. Thailand has a variety of festivals and events going on all around the year. Tourists are welcome to join in the festivals just as much as the locals. The Songkran or Thai New Year and Water Festivals and the Loi Krathong (floating lanterns) festivals are by far the most popular ones.
5. The famous Bridge on the River Kwai, Tiger Temple and Death Railway are all home to the Kanchanaburi province, about 2 hours from Bangkok. Thailand is also home to a number of ruins and national parks. Venture beyond the city limits and see Ayutthaya, Doi Inthanon National Park with Thailand’s highest peak or Phanom Rung Historical Park where the Khmer ruins date as far back as the 12th century.
Each traveler has his/her own choice of a vacation. It could range from diving out of an airplane to meditating in the serenity of a temple. If you’re traveling as a family, each member would want to do something different and all those choices have to be taken into account while deciding on a place. Thailand is that one place where you can have a spiritual, cultural and adventurous holiday!
- Major Reasons to Plan A Thaila
- Rajasthan Tour Packages
- Destinations to Spend Your Sum
- 8 Places to Visit in Kerala Du
Recommended Travel Agency
Recommended Travel Offers
- exclusive savings on flights
- Get Up To 50% Off Dubai Tour
- 10% off on Bed & Breakfast rat
- Avail EasyEMI Option on HDFC B
Recommended Travel Packages
- Adventurous Rishikesh Tour Pac
- Fun n Frolic Goa Family Holida
- Adventurous Rishikesh Tour Pac
- Best of Gujarat Tour Package