- Mr. Abid Parvez Shaw
- 514 Hits
Leva Hotels and Resorts is planning a major expansion in the Middle East, officials from the property revealed.
Jordan and Iraq are among the Middle Eastern markets that the group plans to explore as part of its expansion plans for 2019.
The hotel group’s CEO and founder, JS Anand, said the brand was gaining momentum following the opening of the Leva Mazaya Centre property in Dubai in February 2019.
"We are scouting for opportunities in high-demand and under-penetrated cities in the GCC, as well as other parts of the Middle East," said Anand.
Leva Hotels & Resorts was launched earlier this year in a partnership with oil and gas businessman Ahmed Bin Khalaf Al Otaiba, who is chairman of Trizac Holding Group.
Leva is also eyeing growth opportunities in Africa, Asia, and Europe.
- Leva Hotels and Resorts plans
- 5 Lagoons floating islands pro
- Abu Dhabi tourism business hea
- Crete Holidays for a different
Recommended Travel Agency
Recommended Travel Offers
- exclusive savings on flights
- Get Up To 50% Off Dubai Tour
- 10% off on Bed & Breakfast rat
- Avail EasyEMI Option on HDFC B