- Oaksland Travel
- Corporate Travel
- 202 Hits
There are so many reasons which have been keeping you from booking the earliest flight. Here are only sixteen reasons why you should visit Iran as soon as possible to overcome all of your doubts.
1. Iran is the country of warm hospitality. Not just because “welcome” is possibly the most popular English word there, but because it is an essential feature of their culture. Iranian have a saying that “Guest is a gift from God” Showing how they feel about their guests and cherish them like a precious jewel. This is a lovely fact that whoever has traveled to Iran can remember vividly. There are tons of stories out there about Iranians hospitalities from a nice little smile in the street to giving a free map to the tourist.
There is an attraction in Iran that is not listed on UNESCO world heritage sites or any map, guiding books or applications. It is only in the heart of its people. It is a kind eye contact, genius smiles, small friendly talks and invitations for tea or dinner. Iranians hospitality is one of the reasons called Iran the most rewarding destination on earth.
2. Iran is one of the only countries in the world which has four seasons. Its north is covered with evergreen forests and a beautiful lake with moderate climate. Its south is led to the Persian Gulf, with hot and humid climate, beautiful and attractive palm trees. Hot desert and running sand and nights full of stars are in the east of Iran. Finally, west of this vast land filled with mountains which are so eye-catching.
As has been noted there are various tours for any kind of climatic conditions. As you can have skiing experience in the central mountains of Iran. On the same day, see the city of Yazd and its historical monuments, and the next day, fly to Kish Island to sunbathe near the sea. It is really incredible and there are in just a few countries you will be able to experience several different weather types simultaneously.
3. Getting an Iran tourist visa might sound a bit complicated and to some travelers from Canada, united kingdom and also America, as there are many variables and a couple of exceptions to take into account. However, the Government is also trying to make the Iran visa policy easier and facilitate the process for many nationalities. In order to get your Iran tourist visa in advance, you will have to first get a code which, basically, is a letter of invitation from a tour operator. Once you have this code, you will be able to collect your visa at any embassy.
4. Iran is a safe country, with little to no petty crime and almost non-existent violent crime. However, you should always be aware of your surroundings and avoid any unnecessary risks as you would in any place. You’ll soon find out that you completely can feel safe. Iranians are extremely willing to help, quickly taking you under their wings because not only are you a foreign tourist but you are also traveling alone.
One of the most asked questions by tourists who are interested in visiting Iran is whether it is safe or not. Iran is a special country with a broad range of landmarks, natural features, and different cultures. So because of its tourism potential, it is a perfect destination. There are many negative opinions about Iran all around the world because of the global politic issues against this country. But people shouldn’t forget the fact that all these arguments are between the governments and not people.
5. The cost of traveling in Iran can be very high or low depending on your habits or travel style. If you are going to hitchhike or use couch-surfing, the trip will be cheap. On the other hand, if you are looking for a luxurious vacation and also a 5 stars hotel, you might bear a huge bill. The main challenge with not having bank cards is that you need to have cash with you. Most visitors are pleasantly surprised by the transport system in Iran. Public transports are frequent, fairly punctual and very cheap. You can easily use a bus or subway and go on a long way with almost less than 20 cents.
6. The central part of Iran includes vast deserts with a subtropical climate. They are unique in their kind and can be paradise for sand lovers and also attractive to researchers. Of the famous deserts of Iran, some of them can mention. They are Mesr Desert near the city of Yazd, Shahdad Desert near Kerman, and Maranjab Desert near Aran and Bidgol and close to the cities of Kashan and Isfahan.
Matin Abad Desert Camp near Kashan is also one of the desert camps of Iran worth visiting. Tourists generally visit the deserts in the fall and winter because the temperatures are more tolerable; however, the temperature plummets at night in winter, so keep it in mind and do not forget to bring warm clothes.
7. If you think that Iran is a country that is just full of deserts, you are completely wrong and need to think again. Iran has dozens of snowy mountains and highlands. Just a few kilometers from Tehran you can find numerous ski resorts. Two of the main ski tracks of Iran are Dizin and Shemshak. Dizin is the largest Iranian track with 8700 feet high (nearly 2,650 meters) which is taller than the largest ski resort in Europe. On the other hand, the Shemshak is shorter but has remarkable features for snowboarding.
8. The Iran Wildlife offers the opportunity to enjoy its bird watching and desert destinations. Iran’s diverse landscapes and varied climate are reflected in its many national parks and sanctuaries, offering its own slightly distinct wildlife experience. From the desert of Lut to Caspian Hyrcanian forests the country supports a huge range of both unique species and those passing through on their annual migrations. Unfortunately, because of the inaccurate exploitation of wildlife in Iran, it is going to extinct. So it is better to travel to Iran and enjoy its incredible wildlife unless it is becoming late.
9. Hardly in need of any introduction, Persepolis is possibly Iran’s most famous ancient site, even though not the only one. From ancient Persia to modern Iran, Iranian history is a stormy one. There are so many historical places to visit in Iran. By traveling all around the country you can soak in every period and delve into the nation’s past. After enjoying your Persepolis tour, don’t forget to visit other Iran points such as the Golestan Palace in Tehran, Ali Qapu Palace in Isfahan and the Fire Temple in Yazd.
10. Architecture, and especially the architecture as seen in mosques is just simply stunning. The country is covered in mosques, some older than a 1000 years, with the most complex mosaic designs and structures. The most famous one might be the Nasir-ol Molk Mosque, or the Pink Mosque, situated in Shiraz. Through Iran’s complex cultural past and occasional turbulent political environments, Iran’s architecture has achieved its own distinct indigenous. As noted before Monumental mosque design reflects the religiously joined with the architecture of the past. On the other hand, contemporary architects in Iran are related to defining their place uncommon design.
11. Silk Road, a harbinger of the relationship among nations, played an essential role in transferring the culture and goods to other countries. Iran is a part of this ancient road with its rich cultural vestiges, ancient civilization, the vastness of land and climate and geographical varieties. Iran, with over 6,000 years of history and tradition, has breathtaking landscapes of desert, mountain, and steppe to offer. Visit Iran, discover the wonders of it, and also discover yourself.
12. One of the Iranian’s traditions is handicrafts, which are passed on from generation to generation. Today handmade products are highly regarded outside Iran as a unique art. Iranian handicrafts are masterpieces, and each of them has its own history. Persian Carpets and Rugs Dating back to 2,500 years. The art of carpet weaving is rooted in the culture and they include amazing mixed patterns of flowers, birds, and animals with a myriad of colors extracted from wildflowers. Marquetry, Enamel working and so many other beautiful handicrafts could be a souvenir for those who like.
13. Iran has a lot of colorful flavors to offer, from pistachio to black tea, from saffron to kebab, from Mirza Ghasemi to Ghormeh Sabzi. You will be amazed by the variety of Persian foods and the presence of aromatic herbs makes Iranian cuisine appetizing. Persian foods are majorly spicy and tasty and rightly influenced by Turkish, Russian, and Central Asian cuisines.
If you travel to Iran by purpose of testing foods, you will undoubtedly face with an incredible variety of dishes. The main ingredients of Persian foods are meat or chicken and it is a little hard to find a plant food in a restaurant. If you are vegetarian there is no worry. You can participate in a local trip through your travel agency and test fantastic vegetarian food and even learn how to cook them!
14. Persian dance refers to the dance styles which are indigenous to Iran. Genres of dance in Iran are various and it is depending on the area, culture, and language of the local people. It can range from sophisticated reconstructions to energetic folk dances. Music has been also an ancient traditional art in different parts of this beautiful country.
15. Nomads are the people who migrate from one place to another with their tribe and all their belongings. In such annual or seasonal migration, nomads move from their winter resort locations to summer grazing lands and move back to their winter resort locations again when it gets cold.
They are many different tribes in Iran, which called as Turkmen, Shahsavan, Lar, Bakhtiari, and Qashqai. Iran is one of those few countries that still remain its nomad and tribe lives along with modernization, still retained tribes and lives. If you as a tourist are interested in visiting or even living with nomads for a short time Iran would be a good destination.
16. For those who are looking for medical tourism and also those who wish to take advantage of Iran’s world-renowned cosmetic professionals, Iran is an adequate option. There are many benefits to choosing Iran as a medical tourism destination, from the affordable treatments and fantastic customer service to a wide range of tourist attractions. Statistical figures show that more 30,000 people from all around the world enter Iran for medical treatments and this number is even rising.
- Why travel to Iran?
- best Tourism places to Iran is
- Traveler find absolute bargain
- Passport Office workers go on
Recommended Travel Agency
Recommended Travel Offers
- exclusive savings on flights
- Get Up To 50% Off Dubai Tour
- 10% off on Bed & Breakfast rat
- Avail EasyEMI Option on HDFC B