- record not found
- 438 Hits
Papua New Guinea Tourism Authority (PNGTA) will be promoting its sustainable tourism development programs this year drawing inspiration from the global campaign of ‘Travel-Enjoy-Respect’ launched in January.
This is the year of Sustainable Tourism Development.
“PNG is gradually gaining recognition for its unique range of tourism opportunities like cruising, trekking, surfing, bird watching, culture and much more,” PNGTPA chief executive officer Mr. Jerry Agus said:
He added that PNGTPA is aware of the harmful impact tourism can have on local communities, especially culture and the environment and is working closely with stakeholders to create processes for sustainable tourism practices and policies.
- TCS World Travel Debuts One-of
- Pakistani Women use only pink
- PNGTPA promotes global campaig
- ChatSIM Review: Cheap "Unlimit
Recommended Travel Agency
Recommended Travel Offers
- 10% off on Bed & Breakfast rat
- Avail EasyEMI Option on HDFC B
- Get additional 10% Discount on
- Get 20% off on a min spend of