- Mr. Lajpat Rai
- record not found
- 1216 Hits
Commencing on June 28, the new service will depart the Chinese city Xiaoshan International Airport at 1905, arriving at Kolkata Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport at 0210 the next day. The return service will then leave Kolkata at 0300 and arrives back in Hangzhou at 0955.
China Eastern will deploy a single-aisle Airbus A320 aircraft on the route.The new route will make a stop in Kunming, southwest China, in both directions. This marks an extension of the existing Kunming-Kolkata route which China Eastern first launched in 2007.
- Customised travel: the next bi
- China launch first train servi
- Disruptive technologies bring
- China Eastern connects Hangzho
Recommended Travel Agency
Recommended Travel Offers
- exclusive savings on flights
- Get Up To 50% Off Dubai Tour
- 10% off on Bed & Breakfast rat
- Avail EasyEMI Option on HDFC B