Booking.com B.V., part of the Priceline Group (Nasdaq: PCLN), owns and operates Booking.com, the world leader in booking accommodations online. Each day, over 1,200,000 room nights are reserved on Booking.com. The Booking.com website and apps attract visitors from both the leisure and business sectors worldwide.
Established in 1996, Booking.com B.V. guarantees the best prices for every type of property, from small, family-run bed and breakfasts to executive apartments and five-star luxury suites. Truly international, Booking.com is available in more than 40 languages, and offers 1,282,229 active properties in 227 countries and territories.
Recommended Travel Companies from India
Travel News from India
- Rajasthan Tour Packages
- Destinations to Spend Your Summer Holidays - Best Travel Age
- 8 Places to Visit in Kerala During Monsoon
- How Much Does A Trip To Kerala Cost You?
Recommended Hotels in India
- Hotel Park Residency, Kak
- Dolmaar Resort in Nainita
- Hotel Green Ambition - Sr
- Syna Hotels & resorts - K