Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. started its corporate journey as a Partnership Firm on 1st February 1867. Traversing the 148 years gone by, today Balmer Lawrie is a Mini-Ratna I Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Govt. of India, with a turnover of Rs. 2944 crores and a profit of Rs. 210 crores.
Along with its six Joint Ventures in India and abroad and a wholly owned subsidiary in the UK, today it is a much-respected transnational diversified conglomerate with presence in both manufacturing and service sectors. Balmer Lawrie is a market leader in Steel Barrels, Industrial Greases & Specialty Lubricants, Corporate Travel and Logistics.
In its 148 years of existence, Balmer Lawrie has been successfully responding to the demands of an ever changing environment, leveraging every change as an opportunity to innovate and emerge a leader in industry.
Today Balmer Lawrie has six business units - Industrial Packaging, Greases & Lubricants, Leather Chemicals, Travel & Vacations, Logistics and Refinery & Oil Field Services with offices spread across the country and abroad.
Sco-53, 1st Floor, Chandigarh Sector 47c, Chandigarh - 160047, Near Obc Bank
Recommended Travel Companies from India
Travel News from India
- 63% of travel searches by Indians made during work hours
- METRO CARD IS VALID FOR TRAVEL IN DTC BUSES IN DELHI, INDIA
- Day Tour to Jaipur | Day Tour of Delhi | Golden Triangle Tou
- Famous Temples to Be Visited In North India
Recommended Hotels in India
- Hotel Park Residency, Kak
- Dolmaar Resort in Nainita
- Hotel Green Ambition - Sr
- Syna Hotels & resorts - K